Research Output per year
Architect with over 10 years of national and international experience in:
* Design and Consulting in Sustainable Architecture Projects,
* Architectural Design,
* Audit and Supervision of Construction Projects,
* Residential Interior and Retail Design (founder of Dize Studio),
* LEED Rating Systems for design and consulting,
* Professor of Architecture, Interior Design and Sustainable Design.
I have participated in projects and competitions in countries like: Spain, Brazil, Germany, USA, Austria, Africa, Switzerland, France, and México. I promote interdisciplinary work and forming working groups composed of the best consultants locally and abroad.
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Other chapter contribution
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article
Activities per year
ETLTC 2020 : 2nd ACM Chapter Conference on Educational Technology, Language and Technical Communication
Ana Cristina García Luna Romero (Speaker)
Activity: Talk or presentation types › Invited talk